Email : email@example.com
* Power supply: 3 x 400Vac…480Vac, 50/60Hz
* Motor power ratings from 4kW (5Hp) to 7.5kW (10Hp)
* New installation and Retrofitting
* Speed range up to 1m/s with open loop
* Protection degree IP20
* Marks: CE
Output frequency 500Hz
Integrated braking module (optional external resistor)
Programming keypad (Alphanumeric)
RS485 serial port (ModbusRTU, Jbus)
Up to 11 programmable I/Os
Motor parameters self tuning
Overload capability of 170% for 10 seconds Electronic thermal control for the motor
The GF_eXpress PC configurator makes programming flexible and intuitive.
AGL50 is a set of drives dedicated to controlling 4 to 7.5 kW asynchronous motors for lifts.
In view of its specific software, this series is particularly suitable for system modernisation and, generally, for all up to 1m/s open-loop applications.
Simple, flexible programming, which can be managed using an alphanumeric keypad or PC configurator, permits fast start-up of the drive.
• 16 multispeeds
• 4 multiramps (linear, S-shaped with independent jerk settings)
• Self-tuning of motor parameters
• Integrated lift sequences
• Speed expressed in m/s
• Management of space calculated by the drive, even offline
• Short floor Control
• Motor contactor control
• Integrated brake control
• Speed regulator adaptive gain technology